All the things caught in my mind

Deja tu comentario
We dream our dreams alone...
I've been waiting for you. Words, playing me deja vu, I swear I've heard before, is it something real, or the magic Im feeding off your fingers?

You know I didn't mean, What I just said...
True perfection has to be imperfect I know that that sounds foolish but it's true... The day has come and now I'll have to accept (but
I can't!)

I have to give it all in all my life and all the time I just ask myself why you're really here...

Times are hard when things have got no meaning... If your leaving will you take me with you? becouse I’m tired of talking on my phone, there is one thing I can never give you... my heart will never be your home.

So dont go away,
say what you say.
Say that you´ll stay... forever and A DAY ... In the time of my life...
Because
I need more time, yes I need more time just to make things right.

Damn my situation and the games I have to play...
Damn my education I can´t find the words to say...
(
With all the things caught in my mind)


Stand by me, nobody knows, yeah nobody knows, the way it’s gonna be. (
God only knows)

Me and you whats going on?
All we seem to know is how to show... the feelings that are wrong (?)

So sad... so real (?).

Kisses.



Sí, fue un mail... sípi, lo escribi yo...
Sip, son letras, muchas letras juntas... unidas, y con un fin en común.
Sí, se la escribi a ella... sí... mi corazon se vuelve delator. xD

Saludos.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

Nota importante: aquellos comentarios que tengan spam (o contenido ofensivo) serán ELIMINADOS; no editados... sino que directamente se los elimina.